UPHOLSTERY CLEANING SERVICESProfessional furniture & upholstery cleaning in the San Fernando Valley
Upholstery Cleaning in San Fernando
Sofas, armchairs, and other upholstered furniture receive a lot of love, especially in homes with children and pets. Spills and stains are inevitable, but with Delta Chem-Dry, they don’t have to be permanent.
Cleaning upholstery on your own is challenging and usually ineffective. At Delta Chem-Dry, our time-tested process is guaranteed to get your furniture looking fresh and deeply clean. Routine cleaning from professional furniture and upholstery cleaners will help maintain your furniture so it lasts a lifetime. See what Delta Chem-Dry can do for your furniture!
Advantages to Our Process
- Safe and gentle on all kinds of upholstery, including some of the finest natural fibers and the hardiest synthetics.
- Safe for children and pets.
- Removes virtually any stain from your furniture. This includes pet urine stains and odors!
- Saves you money because our cleaning process leaves NO dirt-attracting residues which cause stains to come back prematurely and re-soil your furniture. So your upholstery and furniture stay cleaner for longer!
- Great for auto interiors, boat interiors, office dividers, furniture, and any upholstered item.
- Protects your furniture by creating a barrier around the fibers in your fabric that repel stains
The Power of Carbonation in Cleaning
The secret to Delta Chem-Dry’s drier, cleaner, and healthier upholstery cleaning: our Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) cleaning process that utilizes the natural power of carbonation. Millions of tiny effervescent cleaning bubbles in our signature cleaner, The Natural®, penetrate deep into your furniture literally exploding dust and dirt to the surface where it is then sucked away by our powerful extraction equipment. Removing dust and dirt particles from deep within the fabric ensures a thorough clean.
Clean Upholstered Furniture The Natural® Way
When you decide to hire a professional upholstery cleaner, you may be concerned about the use of soaps or harsh chemicals that can leave a sticky residue and could be harmful to your furniture. With Delta Chem-Dry in San Fernando, you don’t have to worry about that.
We use The Natural® – the same green-certified, eco-friendly, carbonated cleaning solution that we use to deep clean your carpets. Our upholstery cleaning process is safe for your furniture and family, dries faster, and resists re-soiling.
Delta Chem-Dry’s Tested and Proven Results
Chem-Dry commissioned a leading independent laboratory to test the performance of our Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) cleaning process. The lab’s study found that Chem-Dry removes an average of 98.1% of common household non-living allergens from carpets and upholstery. The common allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergens.
Don’t wait! Schedule your next upholstery cleaning appointment with Delta Chem-Dry today!