PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in San Fernando
Effective Pet Urine Removal
Pet accidents are a pain to deal with and leave behind stains and odors that are difficult to remove. Oftentimes, these accidents need more than just basic cleaning. Luckily, with Delta Chem-Dry’s revolutionary Pet Urine Odor Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T) in San Fernando, we can effectively and gently remove even the worst pet messes. Our process is specially formulated to eliminate urine odors and stains. It works to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor.
Watch this video to learn more!
“My carpet looks brand new and it was a mess thanks to my 2 dogs!!!! The owner was very nice on the phone and the carpet cleaners were professional. They got the job done efficiently and quickly. I highly recommend Delta!!!”
Pet Urine in Your Carpet
Dealing with pet urine during carpet cleaning can be a tricky situation, and at Delta Chem-Dry, we’re well aware of the challenges. Pet urine doesn’t just stay on the surface—it seeps deep into the carpets, affecting both the carpet backing and the flooring beneath. Unnoticed, these persistent odors can lead pets to keep urinating in the same area, worsening both the smell and stains.
As the urine dries, it leaves behind crystals that become more concentrated and potent. Regular cleaning methods won’t eliminate this odor. With Delta Chem-Dry’s P.U.R.T.®, when it comes into contact with the source of the odor, it triggers a chemical reaction that eliminates the urine crystals, ensuring a thorough and lasting removal.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- First, our team will evaluate your carpet to determine the severity of the accident, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with hot water to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.