PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in San Fernando, CA
A Pet Odor Removal Process That Works
Pet urine in carpeting is a problem that requires serious restoration work. It requires more than simple cleaning and treating. With Delta Chem-Dry’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product in San Fernando your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product specially formulated to eliminate urine odors. It works to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor. Watch this short video that goes over our carpet pet urine removal. We service San Fernando, LA, and Santa Monica.
Watch this video to learn more
“My carpet looks brand new and it was a mess thanks to my 2 dogs!!!! The owner was very nice on the phone and the carpet cleaners were professional. They got the job done efficiently and quickly. I highly recommend Delta!!!”
Facts About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Once the urine is deposited on the carpet, it quickly penetrates the ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
When the urine dries, it gets worse. The liquid evaporates away but urine crystals are left behind to become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. When Chem-Dry’s P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
P.U.R.T.® Has Tested & Proven Results
An independent laboratory also conducted multiple tests of P.U.R.T., our revolutionary process for treating pet urine odors and stains. In tests against the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine, the study concluded that P.U.R.T. removes an average of 99.9% of pet urine odors from carpets.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.