PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Los Angeles, CA
A Pet Odor Removal Process That Works
Urine in carpeting is a serious problem that requires major restoration work, not just simple cleaning and treating. But now with Chem-Dry’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product specially formulated to eliminate urine odors. It works to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor. Watch this short video that goes over our carpet pet urine removal.
Facts About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Once urine is deposited on carpet, it quickly penetrates the ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
When the urine dries, it gets worse. Liquid evaporates away but urine crystals are left behind to become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. When Chem-Dry’s P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout the greater San Fernando Valley area, including San Fernando, Balboa Park, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Encino, Woodland Hills, Tarzana, Northridge, Sherman Oaks & Studio City. Click here for service in Los Angeles & the South Bay.