PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet carpet cleaner in San Fernando: experts at removing pet urine stains & odor
A Pet Odor Removal Process That Works
Pet urine in carpeting is a problem that requires serious restoration work. It requires more than simple cleaning and treating. With Delta Chem-Dry‘s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product in San Fernando, your most severe urine-damaged areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product specially formulated to eliminate urine odors. It works to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor. Watch this short video that goes over our carpet pet urine removal. We service San Fernando, LA, and Santa Monica.
“My carpet looks brand new and it was a mess thanks to my 2 dogs!!!! The owner was very nice on the phone and the carpet cleaners were professional. They got the job done efficiently and quickly. I highly recommend Delta!!!”
Facts About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
- Pet urine can quickly soak through carpet fibers and contaminate the backing and flooring below. Even if you don’t see your pet urinating in the same spot repeatedly, the odor can still seep through the carpet, tack strip, and even the walls.
- When urine dries, it leaves behind concentrated urine crystals that can be even more pungent than the original liquid. Simple cleaning methods won’t remove these crystals or the odor they produce.
- Chem-Dry’s P.U.R.T.® treatment is a powerful odor remover that works by breaking down the urine crystals at the source. This eliminates the odor and prevents it from coming back.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
P.U.R.T.® Has Tested & Proven Results
An independent laboratory also conducted multiple tests of P.U.R.T., our revolutionary process for treating pet urine odors and stains. In tests against the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine, the study concluded that P.U.R.T. removes an average of 99.9% of pet urine odors from carpets.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.