CARPET CLEANING IN BALBOA PARK, CALearn more about our excellent carpet cleaning service in Balboa Park.
Rely on the Balboa Park Carpet Cleaning Professionals
If you’re a Balboa Park, CA homeowner that needs to clean and freshen up your living space, you can rely on Delta Chem-Dry for professional carpet cleaning with minimal downtime. Other competitors in the area use cleaning solutions and processes that only deal with the surface of your carpets, and don’t dry quickly. Our Hot Carbonating Extraction™ process cleans deeply and has quick dry times to ensure your satisfaction and your health.
Our superior carpet cleaning service in Balboa Park delivers the following benefits:
- Minimal downtime. Our proprietary HCE process dries much quicker than other carpet cleaning methods in Balboa Park
- Major deduction in allergens and mold.
- Leaves behind no sticky, dirt-attracting residue.
- Our process allows us to clean deeply, revamping the overall appearance of the carpet fibers and complying with warranty-approved methods from the major carpet mills.
- Our gentle agitation of your carpets is thorough enough to clean deeply with the microscopic carbonating bubbles, but it is still safe for the carpets.
- Green, eco-friendly cleaning with the Chem-Dry core cleaning solution, The Natural®.
The CRI Seal of Approval
Delta Chem-Dry has received the coveted seal of approval from The Carpet And Rug Institute! This means we meet high cleaning standards in the following areas: soil removal, water recovery, fiber protection and cleaning solution certification.
The CRI seal of approval serves as proof of the high-quality cleaning services we provide and guarantees that you are receiving a proven service that works.
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout the greater San Fernando Valley area, including San Fernando, Balboa Park, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Encino, Woodland Hills, Tarzana, Northridge, Sherman Oaks & Studio City. Click here for service in Los Angeles & the South Bay.